The kiddos enjoying a movie in their sleeping bags with their cousin Tanner while the rest of the gang watches the Boise State game downstairs. They just love having a new cousin!!
Click here to use their search engine and win prizes!
Hudsonisms to be remembered:
September 1, 2011... Hudson told me tonight that he thinks he will be a daddy before the baby comes. I said I doubt that since she is coming in a few weeks or so. He said I just can't wait to se if she has blonde hair or red hair. Maybe the next baby will have red hair if this one has blonde. Then he said we should have 100 babies and then all the firemen and policemen would be SO surprised when they saw them all. Then he says, Naw that would be too many babies. Maybe we should only have one or two more.
August 31, 2011... Hudson told me that at church on Sunday, they learned about not watching bad shows because they will stay in your mind forever. He said, yeah I think they will stay there for like 100 days! Then he told me that they also learned not to play bad games on the computer. He said he probably shouldn't play Cyber Chase anymore. I asked if that was a pbskids game. He said it was but there was a guy that was mean on it so it must be bad. haha Love how innocent he is!
July 11, 2011...Hudson was playing a game and it was asking what 2 + 2 was. I figured he would have to count each one on the screen. But he just knew and clicked on the 4. I told Hudson, you are SO smart. How did you get to be so smart? He said, I used my imagination.
July 8, 2011...Hudson was talking to my belly and asking the baby if she was going to come out soon. He said, I want to see your hair. Is it going to be red like Hadley's?
April 30, 2011... Hudson says, No, whoever is sitting in this chair (pointing to his chair that Mike usually sits at) gets to choose who is saying the prayer.
April 30, 2011... Hudson says, Mom you need a short cut. Your hair is getting so long.
April 1, 2011... Hudson says as he is "falling" off a chair, Mom I am falling. Falling in love with you!
Feb 2011... Mike was changing Hadley's diaper and Huds yells, Everybody plug their nose. That is a reesty smell!
Feb 2011... Hudson said to Mike, Daddy I love your hair. Mike said well that is good because yours will probably be like it when you are my age. Hudson said, yeah yours is black and grey and mine is white. Mike and I were busting up that Huds said his hair was grey. Luckily for Mike, the next day Hudson said his hair was brown.
Feb 2011... Hudson started insisting on using his step stool to stand on while peeing. He said, I want my pee to be as high as my Daddy's.
No comments:
Post a Comment