<p>We met Hudson's kindergarten teacher last night. He was a man of few words ....very few words. He shook her hand and wouldn't tell her his name. She asked what it started with and he quietly said h. She said Hudson!! That was about all he said except bye at the end. She gave him a kindergarten survival kit with a penny and some candy. I think she has him now already! He can't resist money or candy.
She is super tall and thin. We have heard she is awesome! We can't wait for school to start on Tuesday!





1 comment:
Kaylee starts school on Monday. I'm still a little iffy on how I feel about the teacher/school. NV was voted LAST in the nation for schools, so even though our elementary school has a really high rating, I'm not quite won over yet. Sounds like Hudson's teacher is great. He's such a smart little guy that I'm sure he'll breeze through kindergarten!
Post a Comment